The Insei League – new concepts and rules changes (September, 2012)
1. I will show the way of thinking, while playing. Will play online games with discussing my moves, moves of my opponent and my thoughts during the game (6 games per month)
2. In the past we paid lot of attention to reviewing insei vs insei league games online. Starting from September,2012 we will mainly review pro games (8 hours per month)
3. Insei vs Insei games will be reviewed offline. In the past it was necessary to wait for few weeks, before receiving such reviews. Now it’s possible to get reviews faster. Just play the league game and email me SGF with your questions and I will return it back in 24 hours with my commentary ( you can send maximum 25% of all insei vs insei games you played in the league)
4. Starting from September we will have fuseki/joseki lectures and lectures on other subjects, for example: invasions or attacking (8 lectures per month)
5. As usual we will have simultaneous games with reviews by breakfast, solaris, aguilar and other teachers (at least 20 simultaneous per month by breakfast and 20 by other teachers)
As you may know, Korean inseis are very good at Go and there are lots of 1-dan professionals in Korea, who start to fight for big titles just after few months since having become pros. The main problem is that the door is too narrow and I saw lot of unhappy ex-inseis, who were not able to become pro and also were not able to find a good job, because they studied only Go for a lot of years straight.
Alexander Dinerchtein, 7-time European Go Champion
If you have any questions about the Insei League, contact me please by email
A Mobile Application by definition is a computer program invented to operate on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. Most such devices also allow users to download arcade games, video games, as well as online mobile gambling apps. For online gambling apps examples click Online Casino | Australia’s Favourite Online Casino Bonuses | Casino Mate.
For private Go lessons, please check the website of Alexander Dinerchtein, 3p (breakfast on KGS):
Voice recognition in online games is set to change the way online games are played forever. Top online software providers are rushing to develop software that allows users to speak their commands instead of typing them. You can visit online casino Australia for simpler versions of these applications.